The Leading Profanity Filtering Service
WebPurify™ is an accurate and efficient profanity filter web service that can be easily integrated into any Internet enabled platform to monitor user generated content (UGC). With WebPurify, the profanity list and algorithm update automatically to maximize accuracy. In addition to scanning for profanity, users can also create a customized list of words to filter. Currently WebPurify filters profanity in English, Spanish, Arabic, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Thai, Hindi, Japanese and Turkish with Chinese, Korean and Punjabi in beta.
- WebPurify Releases Profanity Filter Server Update. Read more
- WebPurify Image Moderation Service included as add-on to Cloudinary Image Management API. Read more
- Out of Beta: Japanese and Hindi profanity language support.
- Why we don't crowd source: The Dangers Of Crowdsourcing For Image Moderation
- In addition to our US and European endpoints, we have launched a new Profanity Filter API Endpoint in the Asia-Pacific region, to give our Asia-Pacific customers faster response times.